About Optimized Payments
Optimized Payments is an Atlanta based analytics and consulting firm helping merchants simplify and reduce the cost of card payments. We are a small, 12-year old, fast growing company looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us.
Why Consider Optimized Payments?
- Growing and highly profitable 12-year old payments analytics and consulting firm
- Work with people who share a commitment to serving customers and having fun
- Opportunity to make significant impact to Company, Clients and your career
- Benefits – standard 3-week vacation, stock options, 401k plan, medical benefits, full gym, paid parking
- Opportunity to work remotely 1 or 2 times per week
Click on the position you are interested in to learn more.
As a Chargeback Product Manager and subject matter expert, you will have dual roles:
1) support merchant consulting engagements by providing guidance to internal stakeholders and clients regarding their Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express chargeback activity and
2) drive Company’s chargeback automation efforts.
We are looking for an energetic professional who is passionate about making a difference and has technical skills to analyze data, create new processes and communicate the outcome in a simple way.
As an Interchange Analyst, you will support and execute on merchant consulting engagements by providing guidance to internal stakeholders and clients regarding credit/debit interchange optimization and cost management. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing merchant payment data from multiple card processors and developing and maintaining
processes to further analyze payments data, monitor payments costs, perform interchange analysis, and identify payment issues and solutions. You will help develop forward-thinking interchange optimization and cost management strategies and tactics for large merchants.