Leverage Payments Data for Key Insights and Savings
- Centralize – consolidate all of your card payments vendors data in one place.
- Normalize – automate, standardize, and enhance raw payments data.
- Analyze – perform near-real-time analysis on payments KPIs, reconciliation, interchange management, chargebacks, and more.
Generate ongoing cost savings through interchange optimization, network and processor negotiations, least-cost routing strategies, chargeback management and alternative payment methods.Read More
Card payments have become increasingly complex and costly. Swipe fees are becoming one of the top five operating costs for merchants. Over 95% of Fortune 2000 companies are using Excel to analyze payments, but it’s not enough. To truly help rein in expenses and identify cost-savings areas, you need a more advanced tool.
Optimized Analytics is a cloud-based, automated solution used by many Fortune 2000 companies to deeply evaluate their payment data. Our proprietary technology helps reveal key metrics and cost-saving opportunities to pursue, as well as streamlines back-office operations.
Benefits of Optimized Analytics:
- Fast implementation – see analytics within days of onboarding
- Actionable alerts and insights that have an immediate impact on payment health
- Customized dashboards that provide KPIs, interchange fees, downgrades, chargebacks, period-over-period variance analysis, and much more
Optimized Analytics is processor agnostic and can consume data from any vendor – First Data, Chase, Worldpay, Elavon, Discover, Amex, PayPal, private label, gift card, ACH, etc.
Analytics are updated daily for transaction-level data or monthly for aggregate data that’s based on interchange qualification.
Analytics updated daily by 9 am ET with previous day’s data. Dashboards are available 24/7/365, and user permissions can be configured to view subset or all data.
Merchants with dozens, hundreds, or thousands of MIDs can customize their account hierarchy so data can be analyzed based on meaningful rollups like regions, divisions, business units, brands, countries, etc.
Interdependency between intermediaries like POS vendors, banks, and fraud solution providers creates significant complexity in the card payments ecosystem. Any payment change requires an experienced and thoughtful approach.
Optimized Payments has over 14 years of experience in the payments space, complete with a track record of 200+ successful engagements where we’ve helped clients realize optimal results quickly.
We can help you with:
- Interchange optimization and downgrade management
- Processor, card network and debit network fee benchmarking & negotiations
- Interchange and processor fee audits
- Payments strategy
- RFP management
- Least-cost debit routing strategies
Most of our consultants have 15+ years of industry experience and have helped on many of our 200+ engagements.
We have unbiased advisors and partners that maintain no affiliation with any processors, gateways, or networks. 100% of our revenue comes from our clients.
We have generated over $200M in savings to date and helped merchants increase their knowledge of the payments space.
In most cases, the cost of our consulting service pays for itself within a few months of engagement.
Consider the evolution in payments, omni-channel sales and service, and technology. Think about alternative payment methods, industry consolidation, and the rising cost of payments. All of these factors present merchants with the challenges of updating their infrastructure, selecting the right partners, and accurately positioning their organizations for success.
Optimized Payments provides targeted advisement to help you tailor your payment strategy and select the right partners through merchant services RFIs/RFPs.
Benefits of Optimized Strategy/RFPs
- Merchant Services RFIs/RFPs
- Evaluation of gateway, security, and payment terminal solutions
- Acceptance of mobile wallets & alternative payments
- Global expansion or consolidation of payment providers
- Evaluation of omni-channel & endless-aisle solutions
We’ve managed over 35 merchant services RFPs and have contacts at all major acquirers, gateways, and technology/security solution providers.
Our unbiased advisors and partners are loved by our clients and respected by vendors in the marketplace due to our fair, honest, and thorough approach.
We typically complete strategy projects and RFPs within two to four months. Our clients are able to make informed decisions and meet their project goals faster – while saving time and money.
Our consulting fees are typically paid for within a few months from the time saved by clients and the value created through optimal products, pricing, and service-level commitments.
Do you log into multiple portals to manage chargeback representments, and track chargeback statistics in Excel? It is difficult to stay current on constantly changing chargeback rules and know best practices to represent a chargeback? Are you ever late in responding to chargebacks? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, our Optimized Chargebacks solution is for you. Here are some of the benefits:
Benefits of Optimized Chargebacks
- Single self-service portal to consolidate and respond to chargebacks and inquiries daily from ALL of your payment vendors
- On-screen expert guidance to build the best representment based on reason code
- Prioritize and assign disputes, ensuring cases don’t expire or get neglected
- Continually updated to ensure compliance with all card brand rules
- Enhanced reporting – get win/loss rate data by user, reason code, time period, business unit…basically, any metric housed in our database
Platform developed over 10+ years of fighting chargebacks. This experience is embedded in customized workflows and templates based on reason codes.
Reduce the number of online portals and Excel spreadsheets when representing and tracking chargebacks. Our portal not only consolidates chargebacks from all payment vendors, it also electronically submits representments on your behalf…all without leaving our portal.
Merchants see an average lift of 20% in win rates by using our portal.
Our solution pays for itself within weeks. If you not completely and absolutely satisfied by the value of Optimized Chargebacks, you can cancel your agreement at any time.
Current and Past Clients
ATLANTA, GA, August 30, 2021— Rapidly growing FinTech, Optimized Payments, today announced it will welcome two highly-respected industry veterans as strategic advisors. Mike Passilla, former Vice Chairman at JPMorgan Chase, and Sameer Govil, former Senior Vice President at Visa, will join the Optimized Payments Advisory Board to help guide and manage the firm’s unprecedented growthAugust 30, 2021
Optimized Payments has joined the MAG (Merchant Advisory Group) to bring you the following webinar. The biggest merchant advocate in the payments supply chain should be your acquirer. But how can merchants make sure that relationship is solid and structured for success? This webinar will provide an experienced and nuanced perspective on best practices forApril 5, 2021
Anand Goel, CEO of Optimized Payments, joined the Pulse of Payments in their Leaders in Payments Podcast to talk about the major trends in payments. You can listen to his talk here.March 1, 2021